Why You Should Use Heikin-Ashi for Your Trading $AAPL
Because heikin-ashi filters out the noise and haDelta offers frequent advanced signals.
Here are some observations building the foundation for a further $AAPL weakness:
- haDelta crossed below its SMA(3) one day earlier (dashed vertical line)
- SMA(3) failed to rise above zero (very bearish sign)
- haDelta and its SMA(3) had a bearish crossing near zero (another very bearish sign)
- What happened today is a result of 2. and 3.
- Ready for a short bounce at support (blue area)
If you don not have access to heikin-ashi or/and haDelta, use Ichimoku.
A Close below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen with Tenkan-sen below Kijun-sen is a bad omen. And we have one here…