Home > heikin-ashi > Facebook and Heikin-Ashi trend charts #stocks #markets #trendfollowing #trading
Facebook and Heikin-Ashi trend charts #stocks #markets #trendfollowing #trading
July 14, 2015
Facebook ($FB) daily
- Heikin-Ashi indicators and candles are often too sensitive to price changes. A trailing-stop helps keep the trade active.
Facebook ($FB) weekly
- The blue arrows are indications for future trend development.
- haOscillator indicates that a slowdown is expected soon.
- Will the slowdown become a consolidation or pullback? The trailing-stop (12.57% below the close) keeps the long trade alive.
Facebook ($FB) monthly
- An example of how Heikin-Ashi candles show trends.