- Despite the extended price advance, haDelta shows weakness
- Bullish but weak
- Close to the apex of the consolidation triangle
- Bullish and undecided
- Comfortable vis-a-vis its trailing-stop
- Despite the sustained uptrend, the haDelta :: SMA(3) bullish crossing offers indications of a strong trend ahead
- Difficult to overcome the haDelta resistance
- Caught inside a medium-term consolidation (haDelta is inside an ascending triangle)
- Caution: haDelta is approaching the first resistance level.
Apple weekly chart (see below)
- Waiting for a resolution of the bearish Head-and-Shoulders following a sustained long uptrend
- Price objective: 320 (based on H&S characteristics)
- The thickness of the Ichimoku cloud in the next 13-15 weeks suggests a resistance difficult to overcome
- Note the change of trend 26 weeks in the future on the Ichimoku chart: Usually, such points warn about a strong trend to develop during this time
- The haDelta average SMA(3) was negative (yellow area)
- haDelta and SMA(3) failed to become positive (bad sign)
- Failures to go above the oscillator’s resistance (50-60 area) = Weakness
- White heikin-ashi candles
- The occurrence of a Pan Flute pattern (see previous post here)
- SMA(3) is still positive
Monthly (the month is not over yet):
The indicators are still above their average.
Weekly (the week is not over yet):
Potential bullish haDelta :: SMA3 crossing at zero but haDelta is still below its average.
In the red zone.