Technical signs indicating that $SPX is getting weaker #markets #trendfollowing #heikinashi $SPY $DIA $DJIA
SP-500 Heikin-Ashi market breadth (daily)
- (-) Negative
SP-500 Heikin-Ashi market breadth (weekly)
- (+) Positive
SP-500 Heikin-Ashi market breadth (monthly)
- (+) Time for a bounce at support
- (+) Time for a bounce
- (+) At support
- (-) Sign of a future strong negative signal (red arrow)
Facebook ($FB) daily
- (+) Price is above the cloud
- (+) Price is above the Chikou-span line
- (++) haDelta crossover at zero
- (++) haOscillator crossover at 50
- Blue and red arrows are indication for strong bullish and negative moves, respectively
United States Oil Fund LP ($USO) daily
- Blue circles are areas of interest
- (+) 1. Ready to overcome support
- (+) 2. A close above the cloud will be seen as a bullish sign
- (+) 3. A cloud change of polarity suggests a strong (up)trend
United States Oil Fund LP ($USO) weekly
- The blue arrow is an indication of strong uptrend
- A close above $17.26 = first bullish confirmation (less noise)
United States Oil Fund LP ($USO) monthly
- Positive divergence = Higher $USO prices
Alibaba ($BABA) daily
- It pays off to follow a very simple Ichimoku rule (see red arrow).
- Bearish. It will take some time to show signs of life.
Alibaba ($BABA) weekly
- The choice is yours. Both are based on heikin-ashi.
- Ichimoku signal: Big move ahead.
- (-) Caution: Chikou-span is below the price.
- (+) Superb uptrend.
- (+) Even if the trailing stop says “Get out!”, it depends on how much you are ready to risk/lose. Chikou span remained above the price.
- (-) Caution: The haOscillator is negative.
- (+) Superb uptrend with technical indications for a continuation.
Twitter ($TWTR) daily
- (+) In the process of building a bottom.
- (+) White heikin-ashi candles
- (+) Buy-stop activated
- (-) Thick Ichimoku cloud ahead (tough resistance)
- (-) Short reaction almost finished
Twitter ($TWTR) weekly
- (+) haOscillator shows a bullish signal
Tesla ($TSLA) daily
- Bearish: Since September top, three lower highs and three lower lows.
- Ichimoku cloud inflections (A) are reliable indications for upcoming stronger trends.
- ‘A’ was visible already in “A'”; enough time to exit a delayed long trade or to initiate a short.
- haOscillator is negative and weak.
Tesla ($TSLA) weekly
- Bearish: Head-and-Shoulders during 2014.
- Neckline (support) was broken.
- Estimated price target based on H&S pattern? 235 – (287 – 205) = 153
Tesla ($TSLA) monthly
- The red arrow points to a failure to cross above 50 – a bearish indication.